Before getting into an explanation of the process to claim a Car Insurance Coverage, firstly let us know what is exactly a car insurance claim? It is a procedure in which an insured request to the car insurance company to compensate for the losses caused to the car after any accident. Sometimes, an insured also requests the insurance company to present him/her/involve on his/her side when the insured is accountable for any sort of unintentional losses happened to a third-party. It is an individual’s right to ask for a claim when he/she is sustaining an accident since they pay car insurance premium.
Process of Car Insurance Claim
There are mainly two kinds of claim procedures for a car insurance policy:
Car Insurance Cashless Claims
Under cashless car insurance claims, you do not have to pay an upfront for the fixings at the network car garages of the insurance provider.
The car insurance provider will settle the claims with the workshop on behalf of the
. But, the coverage for the losses will be provided in the insurance policy acquired by the you.
How to make Car Insurance Cashless Claims?
- You can register the cashless claim by just calling the insurance provider on its toll-free number or use its website/email/mobile app.
- After registering the claim, the insured acquires a claim registration number which can be used for future references or communications.
- Take the damaged vehicle to any of the authorized network garages of the insurance provider for fixing.
- Submit all the required documents to the surveyor.
- The car insurance company confirms its liability
Car Insurance Reimbursement Claims
Under claim reimbursement, you have to pay for the fixings
the damage. Later on, a reimbursement claim is created based on the terms & conditions of the car insurance policy. Also, in this claim, you do not require to get your car fixed at a network car
of the insurance provider. But you will have to submit all the bills as well as repair receipts along with the policy provider.
How to register Car Insurance Cashless Claims?
- File the claim by just giving a call to the insurance provider on its toll-free number or use its website/email.
- Once you register the claim, you will get a claim registration number which has to used for future references or communications.
- Take the damaged vehicle to any car garage for repairs.
- Submit all the required documents with the surveyor.
- The car insurance company confirms its liability & initiates the reimbursement procedure.
Get a Car Insurance Claim for Your Vehicle Today!!!