Do you know what is the major task for a car owner in India? Picking up the right car insurance!! The Motor Vehicles Act clearly states that every car must be insured with a minimum 3rd party liability cover. Most people find it confusing while purchasing car insurance and end up purchasing an insurance that offers no help to their insurance requirements. It’s always an excellent idea to research and know about different types of car insurance available in the market. Every car owner must take some time to do a good comparison of the available insurances in order to know which one will satisfy your needs.
Here is a list of the Top 5 Car Insurance Companies in 2019–
1) Bajaj Allianz GIC Ltd.
Bajaj Allianz GIC Ltd. serves the individual insurance requirements of consumers. It is one of the well-known companies offering a range of insurance & owns a huge customer base in India.
Benefits of their Car Insurances:
- 24×7 Roadside Assistance Service
- 50 percent of NCB (No Claim Bonus) transfer from any other car insurer
- Extensive cashless garage network with above 4000 garages
- Offers car monitoring devices through their unique DriveSmart Telematics Service
- Zero depreciation cover is served as one of the rider options
2) ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. offers insurance products that will meet the requirements of customers belonging to both urban as well as rural populations. The firm also serves solutions for your insurance that will cover business, project and personal liabilities.
Insurances of ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. covers the following:
- Loss or damage to your vehicle against natural calamities
- Loss or damage to your vehicle against man-made calamities
- Third-Party Legal Liability
- Personal Accident Cover
3) The New India Assurance Ltd.
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. offers more than 230 insurance products to its customers. The car insurance plans provided by the company are typically straight-forward as well as cover all the common features of motor insurance.
4) Bharti AXA General Insurance
The Bharti AXA General Insurance offers innovative & comprehensive solutions for insurance in various sectors such as health, home, and motor. They also provide 24X7 claims assistance.
Some of the key features of the Bharti AXA car insurance are as follows:
- Extensive cashless garage service with above 2,500 registered garages.
- Add-on policies available like depreciation cover, No-Claim Bonus Protector etc.
- Hassle-free & quick claim settlement
5) The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
The insurance products provided by the Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd. serve to various needs of both rural & urban populations.
They especially offer insurance for private cars alone.
Apart from these Top 5 Car Insurance Companies, there are few more famous car insurance companies in India namely:
- Future Generali India Insurance
- National Insurance Company
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
While purchasing a car is a matter of personal pride, purchasing strong car insurance is the priority.
And if you live in India, then it’s mandatory!!!